Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Probably going to be lazy about this blog, too...

I know, I know. I have many other websites and accounts that I blatantly ignore - which is funny, because I spend so much time on the internet and computer anyway, that you would think I would take the time to update them. Apparently not!

Fear not, however. I'll actually attempt to keep this updated, as well as my other websites. I had a sort of epiphany. I spend so much time dreaming about what I want to do with my future, that I never actually take the time to work on making it happen. Instead of spending time creating some art, I spend time browsing, looking at others' art. It's a ridiculous way to spend time, because then I get that 'inferior artist syndrome' where you feel as if you'll never be good enough. I hate that because I know it's totally untrue. Practice is really the best medicine ever.

Anyway, let's see what I have sitting around in my computer...

 A WIP of a picture that's been sitting on my hard drive for probably a year now. My lion, Tash.


 One of a few model sheets that I did for my animation class. Another version end up getting picked for the cat. This is from our movie "The Cat in the Tree."

1 comment: